Upper Cervical Spine
In the Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols course, we point out the difference between the upper cervical spine and the rest of the neck. In this course, we delve deeper into how the upper cervical spine works and look at specific issues that relate to and often originate in the top vertebrae of the neck, including dizziness and headache. We explore cervical proprioception and focus on the need for more stability from our deep neck flexors—the “core” of the neck. You leave with new and specific ways to help people with neck, and particularly upper neck, issues.
- Expand your understanding of upper cervical spine anatomy, especially the deep neck flexors
- Explore the role of the cervical spine in dizziness and headache
- Learn specific exercises that condition the neck “core” to add stability
- Develop strategies to improve cervical proprioception
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Related Continuing Education courses
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.