Unlock the Mighty and Mysterious Psoas
Central to the body, the psoas is considered by many to be the muscle of integration between the legs, pelvis and spine. In this workshop, we explore how the psoas affects posture and alignment and how it acts as antagonist unto itself. You learn how to work with this elusive muscle to help restore optimal function from the centre of the body outwards.
- Gain an understanding of anatomy and biomechanics of the psoas
- Explore how the psoas functions in relation to other muscles to create balance and integration
- Learn the major functions of the psoas
- Practice and apply a plan of action to restore optimal function in the psoas
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Search our schedule below for upcoming workshops and to register. Or contact us for assistance.
If viewing on mobile, check DETAILS for all relevant information.