Unlock the Mighty and Mysterious Psoas
Central to the body, the psoas is considered by many to be the muscle of integration between the legs, pelvis and spine. In this course, we explore how the psoas affects posture and alignment and how it acts as antagonist unto itself. You learn how to work with this elusive muscle to help restore optimal function from the centre of the body outwards.
- Gain an understanding of anatomy and biomechanics of the psoas
- Explore how the psoas functions in relation to other muscles to create balance and integration
- Learn the major functions of the psoas
- Practice and apply a plan of action to restore optimal function in the psoas
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Related Continuing Education courses
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.