Towards a Healthy Pelvic Floor
Pelvic floor health proves to be a huge factor in everything from SI joint and back pain to pelvic and hip issues of all sorts. Join us in this course to demystify the layers of muscle and fascia that comprise the pelvic floor and to review its functional relationship to the rest of the body. You leave with a clear understanding of the pelvic floor’s supportive role and a set of the best practices to condition this area of the body.
- Learn anatomy of the pelvic floor
- Gain an understanding and appreciation of how the pelvic floor works in relation to the rest of the deep core support system of the body
- Discover specific pelvic floor exercises and how to assess which ones to use, when and with whom
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Related Continuing Education courses
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.