Towards a Healthy Pelvic Floor
Pelvic floor health proves to be a huge factor in everything from SI joint and back pain to pelvic and hip issues of all sorts. Join us in this workshop to demystify the layers of muscle and fascia that comprise the pelvic floor and to review its functional relationship to the rest of the body. You leave with a clear understanding of the pelvic floor’s supportive role and a set of the best practices to condition this area of the body.
- Learn anatomy of the pelvic floor
- Gain an understanding and appreciation of how the pelvic floor works in relation to the rest of the deep core support system of the body
- Discover specific pelvic floor exercises and how to assess which ones to use, when and with whom
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Search our schedule below for upcoming workshops and to register. Or contact us for assistance.
If viewing on mobile, check DETAILS for all relevant information.