Successful Strategies for Teaching Online
This world needs your expertise and care. Your knowledge and emphasis on movement education—planned with respect for people’s abilities, and permission to set different parameters depending on the day—is critical to helping people feel calm and resilient in these uncertain times. Never underestimate the essential role you play in helping people stay well!
These two hours are tailored for you if…
- You love what you do, but feel anxious about how to proceed over the next 12-18 months
- You lack motivation but want to reignite your passion for your work
- You can’t quite envision how you will work in the “new normal” reality
- You worry that your work won’t be viable and that you won’t make enough income
- You hate working virtually, but know you will have to suck it up to make your work viable
- You don’t know how to budget for the coming year given the uncertainty
- You don’t feel you have the expertise to work with a hybrid of teaching virtually and in-person
- How to map out and project revenue for a hybrid practice
- Marketing–what to do and what not to do
- Learn to implement a client care system regardless of the size of your practice
Register for Successful Strategies for Teaching Online TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Please note that we add new dates and locations as soon as they are confirmed.
Don’t see any option that suits you? Email email@example.com to inquire.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.