Strength, Balance and Fall Prevention for Seniors
In this course we investigate key considerations for seniors and exercise: types of conditions that affect musculoskeletal health with age, issues related to dexterity, and, certainly, balance training. You leave with actual class plans that are engaging, fun, safe and well-rounded.
- Develop a clear framework of what seniors need and expect from exercise
- Discover the do’s and don’ts when it comes to exercise protocols for seniors
- Learn functional exercises and innovative ways to plan classes that meet the needs of people as they age
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
Related Continuing Education courses
- Hip Replacements
- Osteopenia, Osteoporosis and Orthopaedic Health
- Arthritis: The Modern Epidemic
- Neurophysiology 101
- Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.