Simplifying the Shoulder Complex
The shoulder complex is exactly that; complex! In this foundational biomechanics course, we start with both visual and experiential reviews of the shoulder region to increase your skills of observation and assessment. You learn to identify postural deviations, imbalances, and timing incongruities that are often underlying issues in the neck and shoulder. We practise simple exercises that help integrate the shoulder complex into torso for better overall support and dynamic movement.
- Review and expand your understanding of structural anatomy of the shoulder complex
- Understand how the different parts of the shoulder complex function together
- Learn an exercise conditioning sequence for the shoulder complex to build optimal mechanics
This course is one in a 3-part biomechanics series consisting of Build a Strong and Supple Spine, Power and Balance for Hip and Knee, and Simplifying the Shoulder Complex. The series explores the three major areas of the body that significantly impact overall function and focuses on how to observe movement mechanics in these areas so you can offer meaningful instruction on how to move better.
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy and Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Pre/Post Natal
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Related Continuing Education courses
- Core Integrity
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Shoulder
- Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols
- Postural Analysis
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.