Seniors on the Move
In this workshop we investigate key considerations for seniors and exercise: types of conditions that affect musculoskeletal health with age, issues related to dexterity, and, certainly, balance training. You leave with actual class plans that are engaging, fun, safe and well-rounded.
- Develop a clear framework of what seniors need and expect from exercise
- Discover the do’s and don’ts when it comes to exercise protocols for seniors
- Learn functional exercises and innovative ways to plan classes that meet the needs of people as they age
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Hip Replacements
- Osteopenia, Osteoporosis and Orthopaedic Health
- Arthritis: The Modern Epidemic
- Neurophysiology 101
- Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols
Search our schedule below for upcoming workshops and to register. Or contact us for assistance.
If viewing on mobile, check DETAILS for all relevant information.