Sacroiliac Joint: The Critical, Functional Link
Optimal functioning of the sacroiliac joint is essential for a happy back, hips and knees. Learn techniques to understand how the SI joint is functioning in your clients, along with exercise progressions to address common issues of hypermobility, hypomobility and pelvic imbalances.
- Learn how the sacroiliac joint functions
- Discover why the sacroiliac joint is such a critical link in the centre of the body
- Experience key exercises to optimize the functioning of the sacroiliac joint
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Related Continuing Education courses
- Unlock the Mighty and Mysterious Psoas
- Foot and Ankle: The Body’s Spring System
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Spine
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Hip and Knee
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Shoulder
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.