This course is all about posture and postural patterns. We work interactively to look at posture from head to foot. You learn how to observe postural patterns from several perspectives and take away key exercises to help improve a person’s structure at every major joint of the body.
- Learn a methodical approach to observing static postural patterns from a variety of perspectives
- Observe your peers to see living examples of postural patterns and how they play out in real life
- Learn a universally balanced protocol to re-pattern posture that has positive effects on both static posture and dynamic movement
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Pre/Post Natal
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Related Continuing Education courses
- Gait Analysis
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Spine
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Hip and Knee
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Shoulder
- Advanced Postural Analysis
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.