Chronic pain is challenging and complex, and is a common reason why clients try Pilates. This course focuses on the key role the nervous system plays in pain. Understanding of neuroplasticity and the “brain in pain” guide our discussion about strategies for working with clients who have pain.
- Learn new considerations in the continuum of the pain cycle
- Determine how movement and exercise affect pain
- Find out how to assess your movement and exercise choices for clients living with pain
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Related Continuing Education courses
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Spine
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Hip and Knee
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Shoulder
- Neurophysiology 101
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.