Chronic pain is challenging and complex, and is a common reason why clients try Pilates. This workshop focuses on the key role the nervous system plays in pain. Understanding of neuroplasticity and the “brain in pain” guide our discussion about strategies for working with clients who have pain.
- Learn new considerations in the continuum of the pain cycle
- Determine how movement and exercise affect pain
- Find out how to assess your movement and exercise choices for clients living with pain
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Spine
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Hip and Knee
- Post-Rehab Protocols: Shoulder
- Neurophysiology 101
Search our schedule below for upcoming workshops and to register. Or contact us for assistance.
If viewing on mobile, check DETAILS for all relevant information.