Handedness and Scoliosis
This course covers the characteristics of handedness and scoliosis patterns and how they affect posture and muscle activation throughout the body. You also learn how to apply this knowledge to choosing effective exercise protocols. You leave with fresh observation skills and a new paradigm of understanding spinal mechanics and their influence on both structure and function.
- Learn to assess handedness patterns and their effect on human movement
- Learn to assess scoliotic patterns and their effect on human movement
- Apply anterior/posterior balancing and asymmetrical conditioning to address muscular imbalances
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy and Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Related Continuing Education courses
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.