Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols
Forward head carriage is so prevalent in today’s society. It can contribute to significant strain and tension in the neck and shoulder region as well as all the way down the body. When a person with forward head carriage engages in movement and exercise, the neck and shoulder area often protest and can even feel worse after the fact. In this workshop we unravel the complexity of the cervical region and look at exercise choices that help people move beyond strain and carry their heads with more power and ease.
- Expand your understanding of the cervical spine and jaw structural anatomy
- Gain knowledge of the cervical spine and jaw biomechanics
- Learn exercises to restore and optimize function in the cervical spine and jaw
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Search our schedule below for upcoming workshops and to register. Or contact us for assistance.
If viewing on mobile, check DETAILS for all relevant information.