Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols
Forward head carriage is so prevalent in today’s society. It can contribute to significant strain and tension in the neck and shoulder region as well as all the way down the body. When a person with forward head carriage engages in movement and exercise, the neck and shoulder area often protest and can even feel worse after the fact. In this course, we unravel the complexity of the cervical region and look at exercise choices that help people move beyond strain and carry their heads with more power and ease.
- Expand your understanding of the cervical spine and jaw structural anatomy
- Gain knowledge of the cervical spine and jaw biomechanics
- Learn exercises to restore and optimize function in the cervical spine and jaw
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Related Continuing Education courses
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.