This workshop focuses on three pieces of equipment: foam roller, swivel discs and stability ball. Simple, portable and versatile, each piece of apparatus adds challenge and depth to classes and one-on-one sessions. Learn to rebalance and create both deep and superficial support in the hips, shoulders and upper torso. Build exercise sequences from simple to complex and from relatively stable to extremely unstable. Equipped with both conceptual and kinesthetic understanding, you leave this workshop ready to teach core stability and balance training in a way that engages the body in every plane and direction.
- Learn how to use balance apparatus for safe and effective outcomes
- Practise exercises using a stability ball, foam roller and swivel discs
- Experience the continuum that training with balance apparatus provides: improved balance, increased core control and optimal joint mobility
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Anatomy and Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
Search our schedule below for upcoming workshops and to register. Or contact us for assistance.
If viewing on mobile, check DETAILS for all relevant information.