This course focuses on three pieces of equipment: foam roller, swivel discs and stability ball. Simple, portable and versatile, each piece of apparatus adds challenge and depth to classes and one-on-one sessions. Learn to rebalance and create both deep and superficial support in the hips, shoulders and upper torso. Build exercise sequences from simple to complex and from relatively stable to extremely unstable. Equipped with both conceptual and kinesthetic understanding, you leave this course ready to teach core stability and balance training in a way that engages the body in every plane and direction.
- Learn how to use balance apparatus for safe and effective outcomes
- Practise exercises using a stability ball, foam roller and swivel discs
- Experience the continuum that training with balance apparatus provides: improved balance, increased core control and optimal joint mobility
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Anatomy and Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
Related Continuing Education courses
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.