Anatomy for Motion
Anatomy for Motion literally changes the way you think about, observe and feel human movement. Fun and interactive, this course brings the human structure to life. You gain new insights into how the body moves from different perspectives. The ultimate goal of this course is to help you understand how movement is produced at all major joints. This understanding lays the groundwork for accurate neuromuscular recruitment, joint mobility and core control.
Recommended additional resources: Trail Guide to the Body, 5th edition, by Andrew Biel, anatomy apps
- Explore human anatomy in 3-D
- Sense and feel parts of the body as structural anatomy comes to life and takes on personal meaning
- Learn foundational exercises to facilitate and optimize functional movement in the spine and major joints of the body
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Pre/Post Natal
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Related Continuing Education courses
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.