Anatomy in Motion
Anatomy in Motion literally changes the way you think about, observe and feel human movement. Fun and interactive, this workshop brings the human structure to life. You gain new insights into how the body moves from different perspectives. The ultimate goal of this workshop is to help you understand how movement is produced at all major joints. This understanding lays the groundwork for accurate neuromuscular recruitment, joint mobility and core control.
Recommended additional resources: Trail Guide to the Body, 5th edition, by Andrew Biel, anatomy apps
- Explore human anatomy in 3-D
- Sense and feel parts of the body as structural anatomy comes to life and takes on personal meaning
- Learn foundational exercises to facilitate and optimize functional movement in the spine and major joints of the body
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Diverse Populations: Athletes
- Diverse Populations: Moms and Kids
- Diverse Populations: Older Adults
Search our schedule below for upcoming workshops and to register. Or contact us for assistance.
If viewing on mobile, check DETAILS for all relevant information.