Advanced Functional Anatomy
Understanding anatomy is the first step toward understanding functional movement. And there is more to understanding function, than just memorizing actions of individual muscles and muscle groups. Knowing how and why muscles work together allows us to recognize dysfunctional movement patterns, and make educated choices to optimize them. In this course, we look at the major muscle groups of the pelvis, spine, hips, lower extremities and shoulder girdle, and how they interact to create movement and contribute to joint stability.
- Gain a systematic understanding of functional anatomy from head to toe
- Learn the ripple effect of intervention in one area and how it affects the entire kinetic chain
- Experience key exercises to unlock and restore function in critical areas of the body
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
Related Continuing Education courses
- Foot and Ankle: The Body’s Spring System
- Breathing Mechanics and Protocols
- Unlock the Mighty and Mysterious Psoas
- Handedness and Scoliosis
Check our schedule for the course that suits your goals and your lifestyle. Register TODAY!
Use the Locations filter to search for events offered at your preferred location.
Use the Sign Up button or the contact info listed in the description to reserve your spot.
Mobile view shows start date/time only. Check DETAILS for all relevant dates/times and details.