Advanced Functional Anatomy
Understanding anatomy is the first step toward understanding functional movement. And there is more to understanding function, than just memorizing actions of individual muscles and muscle groups. Knowing how and why muscles work together allows us to recognize dysfunctional movement patterns, and make educated choices to optimize them. In this workshop, we look at the major muscle groups of the pelvis, spine, hips, lower extremities and shoulder girdle, and how they interact to create movement and contribute to joint stability.
- Gain a systematic understanding of functional anatomy from head to toe
- Learn the ripple effect of intervention in one area and how it affects the entire kinetic chain
- Experience key exercises to unlock and restore function in critical areas of the body
Questions: [email protected]
Related Specialist programs
- Foot and Ankle: The Body’s Spring System
- Breathing Mechanics and Protocols
- Unlock the Mighty and Mysterious Psoas
- Handedness and Scoliosis
Search our schedule below for upcoming workshops and to register. Or contact us for assistance.
If viewing on mobile, check DETAILS for all relevant information.