How to set up a Zoom account so you can join the panel and stream live BH courses and classes
To connect via your computer/laptop
1. Go to Zoom.us via your computer/ laptop
2. Click “Sign up for free”, then enter your email address
3. Go to your email inbox that you used, and click the “Activate Account” button. If nothing happens, use the link provided below that button.
4. A page will open that says, “Invite your Colleague”.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Skip this Step”.
6. Another page will open and at the top right corner you click “Join a meeting with video”.
7. Enter the meeting ID (see above, specific to class).
8. Wait to be connected to the meeting.
To connect using your smart phone
1. Download the Zoom app from App Store or Google Play Store. Simply click the Search icon and type in Zoom.
2. Click GET and you will see the circle in the top right corner draw an outline around itself.
3. When the download is complete, a checkmark will appear in the centre of the circle.
4. Exit the App store, search for the Zoom Icon on your phone screen. Click it and it will open.
5. Click “Sign Up” button and fill in your information.
6. You will get a confirmation email in your inbox. Open it and click “Activate Account”.
7. Click on your preferred browser (Safari, Chrome, etc.).
8. Create and confirm a password.
9. Click “Continue”.
10. Click “Skip this step” (you do not need to invite people to the event).
11. You will see a message that says “Excellent! Now it’s time to start the meeting”.
12. Click “Start meeting now”.
13. You’ll be asked for access to your camera and your microphone. Click okay for all the prompts, so you have access to audio and video.