• Body Harmonics Shoptalk Blog
• American Journal of Sports Medicine
• American College of Sports Medicine Resources
• American Council on Exercise Research and Studies and Lifestyle Blog
• canfitpro Magazine
• Harvard Health Publishing
• IDEA Health & Fitness Articles
• International Council on Active Aging
• Government of Canada
• National Academy of Sports Medicine Blog
• Body Harmonics Pilates Track Teacher Training Manuals
• Body Harmonics Book Club
• Fascia in Motion
• And many more listed here
Margot McKinnon, M.Ed., is Founder & Education Director of Body Harmonics.
We promise a better way to move!
To share our Pilates and movement expertise with others while creating a positive environment that encourages lifelong learning.
To make Body Harmonics Teacher Training accessible worldwide to anyone interested in helping others to move well and be well.
To help you flourish as a professional by equipping you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to help others move well and be well—at any age or stage.
Our sought-after faculty are here to share with you their deep understanding of the Pilates method of exercise, functional anatomy, and movement science in a positive, immersive environment—so that you learn how to present complex concepts clearly, guide and motivate others effectively, and develop programs and classes for a broad range of people.