Coaching & Mentoring
Regardless of where you fall on the professional continuum, Body Harmonics Coaching & Mentoring is designed to help you hone your Pilates and movement skills and shape the career you want.
Our faculty can help you with everything from enhancing your teaching and structuring class schedules to building your sales and marketing program and managing client expectations.
If you’d like to receive personalized feedback and guidance on anything related to your Pilates and movement practice or business, this program is for you.
Customized to suit your needs and goals, it’s available any time of year, at any stage of your career. These are just some of the objectives Pilates teachers have sought our assistance with in the past:
• Develop a sophisticated, signature style for class design
• Hone assessment skills to determine what a body needs
• Make educated exercise and movement choices
• Refine cueing to make every prompt meaningful and relevant
• Learn how to build a thriving practice
• Practice balancing work and life so one flows to the next
• Develop and expand your studio and team
How to Book
Contact our Education team with your needs and goals, ands your availability to meet in-person or virtually.
Schedule & Faculty
We do our best to meet your scheduling preferences and to pair you with the faculty member most suitable to help with your needs.
After we understand your needs, we provide an estimated amount of hours required for your coaching.
The hourly rate is $95 before tax.
Body Harmonics Coaching & Mentoring is open to Pilates and movement teachers of all levels.
Each hour of Coaching & Mentoring is counted as 1 CEC (continuing education credit).