The requirements of our Active Aging Specialist certificate program consist of seven (7) courses. The courses were chosen to build a scope of knowledge and practice that includes specific considerations for the moving body as we age.
Required courses are delivered in-person and virtually throughout the year at Body Harmonics Toronto and at our Education Partners internationally. Scroll down to view the required courses.
Click on the required courses below for more information and to register.
Not sure if you’ve already completed some of the required courses? Email us at [email protected] and we will check your course attendance records.
• Foot and Ankle: The Body’s Spring System
• Arthritis: The Modern Epidemic
• Hip Replacements
• Pre- and Post-Rehab Solutions for Knee Replacements and ACL Reconstruction
• Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols
• Osteopenia, Osteoporosis and Orthopaedic Health
• Strength, Balance and Fall Prevention for Seniors
When you successfully complete the requirements, you receive a certificate that acknowledges completion of your chosen Specialist program.
• Pilates teachers/practitioners
• Yoga teachers/practitioners
• Physical/manual therapists
• Occupational/rehabilitation therapists
• Sports trainers/coaches
• Dance/movement teachers