We’re excited to announce that our Toronto Pilates & Movement Studios are open for private sessions! The Ministry of Health recently lifted restrictions on fitness and movement facilities which means we can now make our private one-on-one services available to you.
Our priority is to provide you with expert care while doing everything we can to keep everyone safe, so we’ve put in place measures to ensure that our facilities meet or exceed the highest safety standards and protocols, including Ontario Ministry of Health requirements and new City of Toronto COVID-19 Orders and Bylaws.
Learn more about how to schedule a private Pilates appointment and what you can expect when you come to our Pilates Studios below…
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please contact us to book and/or purchase in-person or live online private sessions.
• You prefer a personalized approach that matches your goals
• You want a targeted program that suits your body and needs
• You require assistance recovering from an injury
• You need help before or after surgery
• You need specialized intervention
You will receive a covid screening questionnaire within your reminder email. Please be sure to read through it and answer honestly. If you answer Yes to any of the questions, we ask that you reschedule your appointment to a later date. Only click the confirmation link in the email if you answer No to all questions.
Beginning on September 22, 2021, the first step of the Government of Ontario’s new two-step vaccine certification will go into effect. Health and fitness businesses like Body Harmonics will then be legally obliged to require “proof of vaccination alongside a government-issued ID” for any in-person visits to our Studios and Clinics. We thank you in advance for your cooperation when asked for proof of vaccination. Proof of vaccination will also apply to those who work in-person at Body Harmonics beginning on September 22, 2021.*
Option 1 – Online and in-advance *most recommended*
1. Save your vaccination certificate on your computer, tablet or smartphone
2. Go to our Body Harmonics Proof of Vaccination Portal at: bodyharmonics.com/about/vaccination
3. Fill out the form with your full name, phone number and email, and upload your Proof of Vaccination
4. Once submitted, we will update our system and you should not have to provide proof in the future
5. Please bring your government issued ID with you when you come for your in-person visit in case we may need to cross reference it to verify name and address
NOTE: Your proof of vaccination will not be retained. Once we have viewed it and marked that you are vaccinated in our system, your vaccination receipt will be deleted.
Option 2 – In-person starting September 22, 2021
1. Print your vaccination certificate or have a copy saved on your mobile device
2. Upon arrival to your in-person visit, present your vaccination certificate to our Front Desk along with government issued ID (with name and address) for cross referencing (please arrive early to provide time for our Front Desk to check your documents)
3. Once shown, we will update our system and you should not have to provide proof in the future
If you are unvaccinated…
* Individuals who cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with a doctor’s note until recognized medical exemptions can be integrated as part of a digital vaccine certificate. Children who are 11 years of age and younger and unable to be vaccinated are also exempt from these requirements. Body Harmonics mask, social distancing and hand hygiene policies will apply.
Your teacher will personalize sessions for you. During your session you will be able to work on either a reformer or cadillac. Props such as resistance bands, squishy balls, swivel discs and weighted balls can be used in your session. All equipment used during your session has been previously sanitized and will be sanitized at the end of your session.
Option #1: If you have a package that you previously purchased in-person or online, this will be used to pay for your private session. Once you have returned for your first in-person session, your monthly payments (if applicable) will resume.
Option #2: If you would like to purchase a package of private sessions, you may make arrangements with our Front Desk. You may contact them at [email protected]
Option #3: Pay as you go in-person. All payments are processed electronically.
Note: If you have a virtual package, you may use it until completion for in-studio sessions. Once complete, in-person packages and pricing is in effect.
NEW to Body Harmonics? Please request an Introductory Consultation, which includes an initial assessment and equipment-based workout. Please email [email protected]
Packages & Fees (in-Studio and online)
For personalized attention and the chance to work on goals or needs, ranging from rehab to athletic fine-tuning, a Body Harmonics Studio Teacher is hand-picked to work with you to achieve the results you want. Fee ranges reflect teacher expertise, education and tenure, and are per person, per 60-minute session. Please email [email protected]
Thank you for providing us with this at a time when being shut in the house can be very lonely & depressing. It lifts my spirits, makes me stick to a schedule and keeps me moving.