• 60 minute classes
• 170+ classes per month (attend as many as you like)
• Pilates classes with props*—beginner & intermediate
• Option to give the gift of live Pilates classes
*purchase a kit below if you don’t have your own props at home
• Quell anxiety and feelings of uncertainty
• Stay on track by maintaining a regular, healthy routine
• Increase or maintain muscle system strength and suppleness
• Improve your golf swing and tennis game
• Walk or run with greater ease and spring in your step
• Prevent pain and injury
• Feel your best, do your best, be your best
• Intense Reformer Series
• Two Specialty Mat Series to choose from
• Safe for all and build on Pilates & Movement methodology
• Space is limited, purchase your package early
*Email gift card may take 24 hours for recipient to receive.
Check your email for your receipt and Zoom login details—allow time for email to arrive (check Spam/Junk folder). Note: one login is provided for Unlimited Live Classes (use the same login all month). A separate login is provided for Specialty Mat & Reformer Series. Click here for more information about Zoom.
Please email: [email protected]
• Balanced Body Magic Circle
• Sitfit, also known as balance cushion
(brand/colour may vary)
PICK UP1: $90 +HST
1After purchasing your kit, our Boutique Associate will reach out to arrange curb-side from one of our two locations.
If you already have one of the two props and would like to purchase the other and/or inquiry about other props in our BH store, please email [email protected].
Thank you for providing us with this at a time when being shut in the house can be very lonely & depressing. It lifts my spirits, makes me stick to a schedule and keeps me moving.
Please ensure that you have been cleared by your medical doctor to partake in online fitness classes such as Body Harmonics Pilates & Movement live or recorded classes. Please note that we record all Body Harmonics live Zoom classes so that they can be made available to you on our website for the month and via Body Harmonics On Demand at a later date. We make our best effort to show only our teachers in these recordings. If you want to ensure that your image is not recorded, please be sure to stay muted during the main part of the class, and use the comments tool to ask questions/comment. (You may also turn off your video setting if you choose on the lower left on most devices.)