To connect via your computer/laptop
- You may go to Zoom.us to set up a free account if you so choose, but you are NOT required to have your own Zoom account to participate.
- Just click on the link you received from us via email (or copy and paste it into your web browser), and follow the instructions to join a (you may be asked to download Zoom to your computer when you click on the link; if so, please follow the instructions to do so).
- You can use the same login details throughout April to attend any of our group classes.
- For private and semi-private pilates and movement sessions, please use the unique login details provided by Body Harmonics Pilates via email for each of your sessions.
To connect using your smart phone
- Download the Zoom app from App Store or Google Play Store. Simply click the Search icon and type in Zoom.
- Click GET and you will see the circle in the top right corner draw an outline around itself.
- When the download is complete, a checkmark will appear in the centre of the circle.
- Exit the App store and search for the Zoom Icon on your phone screen. Click it and it will open.
- You may elect to Sign Up and create a Zoom account but you do NOT have to do this; simply click “Join a Meeting” and enter the meeting ID number that you received from us via email when you signed up for your monthly pass (or for your private session).