Fix pain & weakness in your elbows, forearms, wrists & hands
Weakness or pain in your elbows, forearms, wrists and hands can feel so debilitating. And, these are areas of the body we tend to ignore until we feel discomfort.
The good news? A restorative approach to conditioning the hands, forearms, and shoulders can help you manage pain and discomfort expertly. You can also build back your strength and mobility.
If you are wondering if this master class will benefit you, ask yourself the following questions. If you answer yes to any of them, please come. You are sure to learn targeted movements that can take less than 5 minutes a day.
- Do you feel weakness or pain after keyboarding or texting?
- Do you feel aching in your elbows after exercising?
- Do you find being on your hands and knees or in a plank position hard on your wrists?
- Do you feel discomfort when you try to open jars?
- Do your hands hurt while carrying heavy bags?
- Do you find day-to-day tasks leave you feeling sore in your hands, forearms and/or elbows?
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Teacher: Margot McKinnon
Where: Online via Zoom