Every day I’m immersed in the learning/teaching process, which I find thrilling because I get to witness positive changes in people’s bodies, minds and spirits. I especially enjoy the creativity that goes into helping someone make sense of things that will positively affect their health long term. One of the best things about Body Harmonics is that we have a long track record of encouraging anyone who walks through our doors (be it staff or client) to learn and grow and expand their thinking and being. It’s a place to build yourself while becoming more of who you are at the same time.
– BA Sc.
– Wellness & Lifestyle Education diploma
Pilates & Movement Credentials
– Body Harmonics Pilates Comprehensive certification
– Body Harmonics Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics diploma
– Body Harmonics Post-Rehab diploma
– Body Harmonics Diverse Populations diploma