November 11 2019
Join our Body Harmonics team as a Studio Teacher for group classes and privates
Body Harmonics brings 20 years of experience in the movement and health fields, we strive to build strong relationships within our team and with our clients. We draw from the best of Pilates, mind-body science and integrated health practices to help others move with strength and ease at every age and stage. With a strong year-round clientele and approximately 100 new clients every month. We have strong administrative support and a client care team in place to help you thrive.
Studio rooms are spacious, well equipped and filled with natural light. Our Body Harmonics family includes a multidisciplinary team of studio teachers trained as Pilates and Movement specialists, a roster of clinic practitioners and administrative support. What the public loves about Body Harmonics is the combination of active and manual therapies under one roof.
Provided by Body Harmonics:
- Clientele (new and existing)
- Marketing of your services; blog writing, website promotions, newsletters, open houses, client outreach, special event, public workshops
- Full-time administration
- Full-time Front Desk assistance in appointment booking, system of response and client accounts
- Client care and follow up
- Participation in our company benefits plan (profit sharing, self-care allowance, healthcare plan)
- Fully subsidized Body Harmonics continuing education
- Fully subsidized Body Harmonics Pilates Bridge program
- Fully subsidized work-life balance apprenticeship and mentoring program for professional and personal growth
- Access all studio classes at no charge for you and your immediate family members
- Supervision of your teaching schedule to ensure days are well balanced and full
- Career growth opportunities in our international school for Pilates & Movement; Research and Development, curriculum development, and mentoring of junior teachers or in administrative, supervisory, and managerial roles.
- 15% staff discount on all clinic services (RMT, Osteopathy, M.A.T, Fascial Stretch, Physiotherapy, Bowen, Reiki, Naturopathy)
- 25-40% staff discounts in our BH Boutique
Hour of availability: available a combination of daytime, evening, and weekend
Compensation: $40,000 – $70,000 with three weeks annual vacation (based on 25-30 hrs/wk)
Pilates Qualifications required:
- Diploma in Pilates Level 1: Mat
- Diploma in Level 2: Reformer
- Pilates Level 3: Cadillac, Chair, Springboard, Barrels
Education recommended: BA, B.Sc., B.Kin., B.Ed., M.Ed.
Successful candidates must be people-focused (clients and colleagues), friendly, reliable, and have a positive, open attitude.
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]