I love being able to educate clients about their body—how it moves and what it is capable of doing. Working with clients through movement education allows them to build a better relationship with and awareness of themselves when it comes to physical, mental and emotional strength. Body Harmonics’ high caliber educational programs and courses cater to those new to movement as well as those who may have years of expertise in the field. More than just about learning exercises, their curriculum is designed to create excellent teaches who are highly skilled in movement mechanics and problem solving. This is why I’ve chosen to deliver their Teacher Training programming. It’s a privilege to be a part of such a supportive, highly educated team.
Pilates & Movement Credentials
– Body Harmonics Pilates Comprehensive certification
– Body Harmonics Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics Specialist diploma
– Body Harmonics Post-Rehab Specialist diploma
– Second Wind Pilates Plus Integrated Movement Therapies diploma
– Balance Body Core Align 1
Owner of Therapeutic Pilates and Body Harmonics Affiliate Teacher Training Centre, Collingwood, Ontario