I’m inspired by people’s bodies, movement patterns and abilities. I enjoy working with clients of any age or ability; they’re all unique and I feel privileged to help them realize their potential. To me, Body Harmonics represents smart movement and educated clients. It offers a creative and intuitive way to help people move with greater ease. It’s an untapped area of movement training that you won’t find anywhere else–like following back roads that make getting to places quicker, more effective and more fun.
Pilates & Movement Credentials
– Body Harmonics Pilates Comprehensive certification
– Body Harmonics Anatomy & Biomechanics diploma
– Body Harmonics Post-Rehab diploma
– PMA-Certified Pilates Instructor in Good Standing
Additional Professional Credentials
– Fascial Stretch Therapist (Level 3)