I’m curious about the way people’s bodies work and fascinated by the connection between emotion, personality and physical characteristics. I enjoy observing clients’ findings about their bodies and helping to bring them to a greater sense of wellbeing. The variety and the opportunity for creativity makes Body Harmonics a very special place. It’s great to work with people who are committed to innovation, education and quality, and who are serious about learning.
– B.Sc. (PT)
Pilates & Movement Credentials
– Body Harmonics Pilates Comprehensive certification
– Body Harmonics Functional Anatomy & Biomechanics diploma
– Body Harmonics Post-Rehab diploma
– Body Harmonics Diverse Populations diploma
– STOTT PILATES Mat and Reformer diploma