Moving forward in harmony
Diversity, equity, inclusion, anti-racism and non-discrimination are not just words to us. They’re actions. Actions like pausing to listen, learn and correct when a colleague, client or community member asks us to think differently. Like doing whatever we can to provide equal access and to champion social justice. Like aiming to make everyone feel welcome, seen, heard and included for who they are, what they believe and how they identify. And like taking a stand when it comes to calling out unconscious bias, racism and discrimination.
Action comes naturally to us at Body Harmonics because, at our core, we know and believe that movement has the power to heal, without bias. Simply put, our commitment to act on making Body Harmonics a diverse, equitable, inclusive and non-discriminatory place to work and grow involves:
- Attracting and hiring a broad cross-section of people
- Encouraging people to be themselves
- Doing whatever we can to level the playing field
- Making our services as accessible as possible to those who need or want them
- Accommodating and supporting those with special needs and abilities
- Reaching beyond our borders to promote harmony and healing with initiatives like Caring for Those Who Care
What does all this action feel like? It feels like family. It feels like belonging.