Beginning on September 22, 2021, the first step of the Government of Ontario’s new two-step vaccine certification will go into effect. Health and fitness businesses like Body Harmonics will then be legally obliged to require “proof of vaccination alongside a government-issued ID” for any in-person visits to our Studios and Clinics. We thank you in advance for your cooperation when asked for proof of vaccination. Proof of vaccination will also apply to those who work in-person at Body Harmonics beginning on September 22, 2021.*
How to provide us with proof of vaccination:
Option 1 – Online and in-advance *most recommended*
1. Save your vaccination certificate on your computer, tablet or smartphone
2. Go to our Body Harmonics Proof of Vaccination Portal at: bodyharmonics.com/about/vaccination
3. Fill out the form with your full name, phone number and email, and upload your Proof of Vaccination
4. Once submitted, we will update our system and you should not have to provide proof in the future
5. Please bring your government issued ID with you when you come for your in-person visit in case we may need to cross reference it to verify name and address
NOTE: Your proof of vaccination will not be retained. Once we have viewed it and marked that you are vaccinated in our system, your vaccination receipt will be deleted.
Option 2 – In-person starting September 22, 2021
1. Print your vaccination certificate or have a copy saved on your mobile device
2. Upon arrival to your in-person visit, present your vaccination certificate to our Front Desk along with government issued ID (with name and address) for cross referencing (please arrive early to provide time for our Front Desk to check your documents)
3. Once shown, we will update our system and you should not have to provide proof in the future
If you are unvaccinated…
- Our Live Online group classes and privates are here to stay. This is a great option to keep moving if you’re unable to join us in-person. We’d love to see you online. Learn more here.
- To book a private online session or Clinic appointment, contact us.
- Beginning on October 22, 2021, the second step of the Ontario government’s vaccine certification will go into effect with the introduction of an enhanced digital vaccine receipt featuring a QR code. This QR code can be kept on one’s phone (or printed) and simply shown when asked for proof and is expected to become available in mid to late October.*
- Learn more about the Ontario government’s proof of vaccination requirements at: covid19.ontariohealth.ca
- Individuals can provide proof of immunization by downloading or printing their vaccine receipt from the provincial booking portal, or by calling the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line at 1-833-943-3900.
* Individuals who cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with a doctor’s note until recognized medical exemptions can be integrated as part of a digital vaccine certificate. Children who are 11 years of age and younger and unable to be vaccinated are also exempt from these requirements. Body Harmonics mask, social distancing and hand hygiene policies will apply.